My Client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Development Lead for their team in the Melbourne CBD. We are looking for an individual with strong development background and leadership skills to guide a small team of developers. This is an excellent opportunity for a contractor to add value to a well known organisation.
- Design development strategy to implement and enhance software
- Guide team members through all development stages, set team goals, identify gaps and develop training initiatives
- Coordinate team meetings and be responsible for the overall quality of delivery for a team of 4-6 developers
- Manage overall team performance and deadlines, set objectives, lead by example and generate performance reports
- Manage and support testing activities
- Excellent full stack development skills across Java Spring based applications
- Experience with SQL databases
- Previous experience with managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Microservices
- Hands on experience with DevOps tools, such as JIRA, Bamboo, GitLab, BitBucket and Coverity
- Docker and Kubernetes experience is highly regarded
- Experience with Apache Hadoop and OpenShift highly desirable
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV or call Charlotte on 0451 034 845 to discuss this opportunity in further detail. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must have full Australian working rights.