We are seeking a .NET Developer for a 6-month contract with our client who is a leading provider of digital health solutions shaping the future of healthcare.
A day in the life:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle from the concept stage through to release
- Work with QA, BA, developers and UX to ensure development quality is maintained at the highest
- Provide technical solutions in terms of code, design and industry best practices to ensure a quality
- Document technical designs to enable stakeholders and governance teams to review and endorse
solutions being implemented.
- Development of new functionality as well as refactoring, troubleshooting and addressing defects
- Output is developed and adequately tested against defined criteria
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues/defects found
- Ensure that the systems developed have appropriate logging and error reporting so that they can
be monitored in production
- Keeps abreast of new technology and consider using it where appropriate.
- Provides guidance and direction to other developers."
Your background, skills, and experience:
- Strong experience with ASP.NET Web API, EF, Azure and SQL
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, including exposure to all facets of the SDLC.
- Clear understanding and experience of working in Agile Software development framework specially particularly TDD / BDD
- Development testing knowledge – Unit testing, test automation
- Design experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Any cloud experience highly desirable – Azure / AWS
Given the time of this role will be looking to start fresh on January the 6th 2020, however, has the potential to get someone started sooner if needs be.