We are looking for an experienced and highly capable Project Reporting Officer to join our government client who has a significant public impact and is currently going through a comprehensive rebuild of their ICT systems, processes and applications focused on addressing security risks to secure and strengthen all elements of their operating environment.
The Project Reporting Officer will help to plan and manage all aspects of the program and project reporting including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a security clearance process and Australian Citizenship is mandatory to be considered for this role.
- Monitor and report the progress of program and project expenditure, investigate variances, and review and analyse expenditure items for forty plus projects.
- Maintain the data integrity of the budgets, forecasts and planned expenditure in SAP.
- Liaise with Project Managers and principals in charge, regarding contract documents, milestone payments and charge orders.
- Prepare and present variance reports and reporting submissions as required to management.
- Assist the project managers to analyse financial information to identify opportunities/risk and recommending strategies.
- Assist with the preparation of budgeting, reporting and forecasting reporting and processes. Evaluate transaction data, identify trends and act on findings to improve data integrity.
- Establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships with staff at all levels across the Bureau including senior Group and Program staff
- Detailed program financial management experience (Comprising of over 20 projects)
- Proven project reporting and analyst capabilities
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Especially Excel functions and formula)
- Advanced experience using Information management systems to extract financial reports, monitor financial activities and process transactions (Experience using SAP highly regarded)
This is an initial 12 month contract, with chance to extend beyond that.
To find out more about this role, please click ‘Apply’