Our enterprise client is looking for a Senior to Lead CX Designer for an immediate start contract which will initially be 4 months.
This role will be helping with an overhaul of my clients current Manuel, paper-based onboarding process, which is highly inefficient and no longer meets their clients or their business needs. The initiative of this project is to reduce operational and regulatory risk, cost-saving and increase productivity through improved business processes.
Deliverables of this role
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Practical design for immediate delivery.
- High-level mapping of current state.
- End-state, target design for each phase.
- User Workflows
- Testing of the current system to support comparison to future implementations (baseline the experience).
- Testing of flows with bankers and customers.
- Stakeholder interviewing (Excellent research and communication skills. Plan, coordinate and analyse.
- Journey Mapping and Experience Workflow Mapping (Can develop good artefacts that map and communicate the experience well).
- Experience Testing/Benchmarking (Testing of journey maps, concepts and live products). Knowledge and ability to apply and communicate UX/CX metrics would be ideal.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but decent flows and mapping).
- Concept Development and prototyping (probably just InVision click-through).
- Decent visual design and ability to work with existing Design Systems.
- Excellent team players.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to self-start and work at pace