Our iconic Australian client is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join a large dynamic team within their digital space.
Your work will be transformed into elegant and accessible interfaces used by millions of people every day. As such, you’ll use your leadership skills and ability to collaborate closely with other design teams, researchers, product managers, and developers throughout the whole design process.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Providing design leadership and influence to ensure the customer is represented
- Leading the creation of user experience deliverables such as user journeys, visual design, design patterns, and prototypes.
- Providing design leadership for user-centred design activity on projects
- Working with research teams carrying out customer interviews, usability testing, and qualitative and quantitative research
- Effectively communicating both verbally and visually to different audiences and varying levels of the organisation.
- 4-6 years of design related experience with a focus on interaction design and/or user experience design
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with user interface design processes and methodologies.
- Experience mentoring and leading a small design tribe within a large corporate or agency.
- Experience working with clients (or internal clients) and cross-functional development teams.
- Experience with large organisation digital products, including digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
- Knowledge of front-end and/or native mobile technologies.
- Good knowledge of accessibility.
If this sounds like you, click apply now, and I will be in touch with next steps.