This role will be a part of our client’s innovation program is a joint effort to promote and support the experimentation and testing of innovative cards and payments-related products and technology. The team works collaboratively with external vendors to ideate, develop and execute initiatives which are market-leading, enhance the customer experience and create a step-change in the way that our customers make, interact with or manage their payments.
- Sound Business Acumen, including an understanding of key revenue and cost drivers ▪ Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Experience co-creating and co-designing products with a digital lens with cross-discipline teams (including external parties)
- Ability to pivot and fail fast, innovate and not be wedded to one way of working
- A can-do attitude and willingness to use MVP and DVF thinking to find a solution that benefits both the customer and the organisation
- Strong ability to self-organise in a sometimes ambiguous and fast-moving environment
- Strong ability to communicate effectively to influence outcomes and raise issues ▪ Ability to show your work. Capture, consolidate and communicate any and all insights that have led to decisions
- A strong team and collaboration focus is key to the success of the program. Must be able to bring groups of people together to co-create a product or experiences
- Must be able to guide the conversation through data-driven insights, and establish an advocacy for the customer to drive the best possible customer experience
- Ability to use MVP thinking to deliver ultimate value by designing in a staged delivery approach
This is an immediate start contract so you will need to be available immediately or have the ability to start within 2 weeks.