Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the team and become an integral part of exceeding their customer’s expectation while providing transformational. financial products and services.
The Senior UX Design will be responsible for nurturing a customer-centric vision amongst stakeholders while owning the execution of key UX artefacts across various phases of the product design process.
The main responsibilities are;
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies with the ability to extract customer insights
- Understanding of defining and prioritising user stories and functional requirements
- Expertise in sketching wireframes and constructing interaction design patterns
- Strong knowledge of fundamental visual language principles with the ability to apply designs pattern.
- Knowledge of fundamental content strategy principles with the ability to define taxonomies and metadata structures
- Expertise in building both low-fidelity and high-fidelity functional prototypes
- Experience planning and administering user tests to validate and measure customer acceptance
- Ability to engage stakeholders and advocate the voice of the customer
This is an immediate start contract so you will need to be rolling off a contract or have the ability to start with ideally only a 2 week notice period.