We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of our clients in the Education Sector.
This role will see you working on their digital workplace intranet and requires someone with a solid UX Design background across both design, usability and testing!
About your new team:
You will be joining a core team of 5-6 people which include a BA, a PM, a Business Owner, a Content Analyst plus technical resources. You will also be working alongside a vendor who is taking a fast-paced approach and will play a key role in managing this.
A day in the life of your new role will include:
- UX research – must have enough experience in research to be able to construct your own approach to problems
- Product, Design and Usability testing
- Identifying when the right points of intervention need to happen
- Closing feedback loops with users
- Reviewing how to protect data and privacy
- Implementing UX best practice
- Mindful UX design implementation holding value to the diverse userbase who access the intranet
About you – we are looking for:
- A background in digital workplaces and/or complex corporate intranet environments
- Experience working in highly regulated environments – banks / government / education
- Adaptable driven mindset, managing upward, downward and sideways.
- Stakeholder management – able to influence
- Someone who can say hold up, lets test this
- Stong Information Architecture skills
- Experience in UX research
- Experience in testing
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio. Your CV should be able to showcase evidence of your ability to apply proper UX methods to your thinking