Based in Baulkham Hills
Our client is a leading technology group developing multiple software products to uplift the Healthcare capability. As such, they are looking for a Solution Architect with strong background in development.
Your new role – a day in the life:
- Convert business requirements to solution design aligning to the overall roadmap
- As a developer participate in SDLC, from concept to release, deployment and support
- Development of new functionality, refactoring and addressing defects
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ensure that the systems developed have appropriate logging and error reporting to monitor production
Your background, skills and experience:
- Min 3+ years of experience with Solution architecture and design pattern
- 8+ years of experience with defining solutions especially web application using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
- Experience with Agile Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Database: MS SQL & Reporting
- Automated delivery pipeline (CI/CD) experience desired
- Healthcare industry experience will be highly regarded
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your CV in word format.