Based in Baulkham Hills.
We are seeking a Solution Engineer for a 6-month contract with our client who is a leading provider of digital health solutions shaping the future of healthcare.
Working independently (within broad guidelines) design architectural solutions to deliver business requirements and aligned to architectural and IT roadmaps through the following activities:
- Collaborating with the business stakeholders to refine and understand the required business capabilities
- Working with Solution Architects, Lead Developers to agree upon architectural solutions
- Documentation and presentation of solutions in sufficient detail to allow an estimation of the effort required for delivery
- Documentation and presentation of high-level solution for socialisation with business stakeholders and senior management
- Working with the project team consisting of Project Managers, Iteration Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to facilitate the delivery of solutions through the following activities:
- Assisting the project manager in understanding the dependencies between impacted systems to allow for effective project planning
- Assisting the project manager in identifying risks and issues relating to the solution and any dependencies on other initiatives.
- Ensuring that the solution is understood by developers and testers and providing elaboration where required
- Supporting the development and test teams in diagnosing and resolving architectural and technical issues in a consultative capacity throughout the project
- Demonstrable expert experience in
- Cloud-based solutions using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS patterns
- Generalist knowledge for solutions in infrastructure, security and networking
- Analysing, specifying and documenting architectural solutions to satisfy complex business requirements involving large numbers of systems.
- Negotiating solutions with disparate stakeholders often with conflicting goals or agendas.
- Debating solutions within a wider architectural community.
- Collaborating with project teams consisting of project managers, business analysts, developers, testers and operational staff to ensure that specified solutions are understood and to facilitate delivery.
- Contributing to architectural and IT roadmaps.
- Deep knowledge of cloud, infrastructure, integration and software development
If you think you fit the bill and would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Woodham on 0406 497 870 or send your resume across