The successful applicant will be required to undergo a security clearance process and Australian Citizenship is mandatory to be considered for this role.
Well known Australian Organisation based in Docklands, currently looking to hire an Applications Service Manager on a long term contract basis.
We are looking for an experienced Applications Service Manager with strong applications experience to be the central point of co-ordination, supporting a major programs transition into application services operations.
- Lead overall delivery functions withing the Applications Services
- Lead and assist the transition to operations plans
- Work with project managers to identify and manage risks
- Oversee and co-ordinate transition acitvities across delivery streams
- Provide support to internal teams in preparing to receive solutions
- Proven experience in Service Delivery, focussing on Applications
- Strong experience working in ITSM and/ore IT Operations
- Experience supporting major programs transitioning to operations functions
- Experience managing product vendors
- Hands on experience working in complex ICT environments
This is an initial daily rate contract until 31st December 2021 with multiple extension options.
To find out more about this role, please click ‘Apply’