An iconic client of ours is looking for a Business Analyst to join their forward-thinking, agile team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires an experienced business analyst, with a background in technology/digital. You will help drive the initial discovery phase and the rest of the project to come.
The Business Analyst will join a fast-growing and evolving team, who love what they do. We want someone who understands data and knows how to seek out the best solutions!
As a Business Analyst, you will be…
- Providing BA services to a new project of work – helping to drive the discovery phase and deciding which options to implement
- Acting as the business requirements owner for agreed projects, representing the requirement intent and ensuring that relevant project deliverables trace to and align with the business requirements
- Writing user stories
- Managing timelines and expectations
- Building working relationships across the Squads
- Working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders internally
- Extensive experience within the tech BA space
- Experience with SQL and SaaS
- Experience with data systems, analytics and tracing the flow of information
- Experience supporting thr initial discovery phases of a project
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with AWS or a machine learning background – a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience using Jira, Confluence
- Ability to come in and join a fast-paced new program and an openness to learning
This is a 6-month contract role, with potential to extend.
If you have the BA skills and would love to be a part of a great team, then apply today!