An iconic client of ours is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their supportive and innovative team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position for someone who is energised by the opportunity to execute highly targeted end to end Omni-Channel experiences across a range of channels, using industry leading technology; somebody who can inspire the continued uptake of MarTech within the business!
The Digital Campaign Manager will join a supportive team who value work-life balance and collaboration. We want someone who cares about optimisation, personalisation and data.
As a Digital Campaign Manager you will…
- Be responsible for the end to end delivery of Omni-Channel Experiences through the Responsys, Maxymiser and BlueKai platforms
- Create highly segmented audiences
- Support paid marketing campaigns
- Drive optimisation of our always on experiences
- Monitor and report on data, metrics, analytics and optimisation
- Maintain all technologies owned by the Digital Marketing Team
- Work with external stakeholders to enable new MarTech tools and platforms.
- Promote the ongoing use of MarTech within the community
- Share digital marketing expertise with wider marketing team to build knowledge and capability
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships to ensure successful and consistent campaign deliver
- Experience in 1 to1 customer communication delivery (segmentation, automation and digital marketing)
- Extensive experience in Responsys, Maxymiser or BlueKai
- Previous experience planning, delivering and reporting on 1to1 and digital campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hunger to learn and continue to grow into an Omni-Channel SME
- Digital channel understanding Instagram, Facebook, Google
- Excitement in taking ownership of projects and making key marketing decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement
- Previous experience in working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, multimedia, business systems or marketing
This is a 8-month contract role running until the end of the year, with potential to extend.
If you have the skills and love all things marketing, then apply now!