The successful applicant will be required to undergo a security clearance process and Australian Citizenship is mandatory to be considered for this role.
Well known Australian Organisation based in Docklands, currently looking to hire a Senior Change Analyst on a long term contract basis.
We are looking for people with strong working knowledge of technology operations and capabilities to help in supporting the uplift of the organisations technology function.
- Develop the change management approach and the organisational change management framework
- Identify and report on business impacts and identify change activities required
- Develop and execute the Communication & Stakeholder engagement plan
- Assess and track business readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects
- Track change metrics and adoption, contributing to the overall program change adoption reporting
- Successful track record of undertaking organisational change roles associated with implementing new or changed operating models
- Demonstrated experience working within large complex technology programs
- Several years’ experience, as a practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology operations & capability frameworks
- PROSCI certification desirable
This is an initial daily rate contract until 31st December 2021 with multiple extension options.
To find out more about this role, please click ‘Apply’