An iconic client of ours is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join their forward-thinking, collaborative team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires skills in native iOS, Swift and Objective-C. You will be working on an exciting project in an agile framework.
The Senior iOS Developer will join a cross-functional team who are best in class. We want someone who cares about mobile development.
As a Senior iOS Developer you will…
- Take the lead in developing applications for Apple devices
- Be involved in every part of an application’s development
- Engage stakeholders to shape and break down initiatives for development
- Ensure the Requirements and Solution align with the realisation of benefits
- Explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Mentor and guide mid level / junior developers
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, suggesting new ideas and improvements
- Extensive experience in native iOS
- Proficiency in Swift
- Proficiency in Objective-C
- Awareness of Objective-C and Swift interoperability and bridging
- Experience with Universal Apps in a large scale deployment (>500,000 users)
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodologies
- Experience with API and microservice technologies
- Experience in writing stories for development in a BDD, TDD format
- Comprehensive experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience using Git
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of iOS
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large business with a well-established mobile team in a 6-month contract role.
If you have the iOS development skills and love all things mobile, then apply now!