Join an iconic client of ours in a Senior Product Design role and be welcomed into a collaborative cross-functional team!
The Senior Product Designer will be taking on complex tasks and transforming them into elegant, accessible, hard-working interfaces that millions of people use each day – from the first-time user to the digital native. Achieving this goal requires leadership skills and collaboration with teams of other design tribes, researchers, product managers and developers throughout the design process – from creating design visions, user flows and wireframes to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes. At each stage, your team will anticipate what users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product aligns to the principles of being effortless, smart and exceptional.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will…
- Drive the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise
- Contribute to, drive and support the product design tribe
- Concept, design, test and optimise highly accessible experiences
- Utilise best practices, assist and guide the product design team and ensure exceptional design quality.
- Drive and uphold the customer experience as a key deliverable for all projects
- Collaborate with the Digital and Data experience team and project/program teams to deliver great digital experiences
- Play a key role with the product design Community of Practice, evolving and ensuring adherence to global design patterns
- Provide design and digital leadership to the digital team and the wider business
More About You…
- Extensive experience in digital product design, ideally with complex Enterprise products
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications
- Experience running through the UX process end to end
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels with strong experience in influencing to drive desired outcomes
- Working knowledge of various flavours of agile, from Scaled (SaFE) to Lean and how to execute digital experiences within those methodologies
- Experience creating and influencing senior leadership on user interface design and human centered design
- Empathy for the customer with the enthusiasm to create progressive experiences
This is a 6-month contract role with strong likelihood to extend up to two years.
If you’re passionate about design and keen to work on an innovative digital product, then apply now!