An innovative client of ours is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join their forward-thinking, collaborative team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires UI Design experience across both web and mobile platforms. You will be working in a collaborative team, alongside UX Designers and Developers.
This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in Australia!
The Senior UI Designer will be working on a strategic eCommerce project, looking at complex user flows and rebuilding the current design as part of the digitisation of the business. We want someone who cares about human centered design!
As a Senior UI Designer you will…
- Design beautiful, seamless and accessible web interfaces
- Use and follow a Design System
- Be a team player who can provide and receive feedback well
- Collaborate with Developers & Technical POs for hand-over and QA of built work
- Be constantly learning
- Be focusing purely on Visual Design / UI – no UX or Product work
- Be on the tools, using Sketch, Abstract, Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Designing work to meet AA accessibility requirements
- Extensive User Interface design experience across web and mobile
- Knowledge of working with and adhering to existing patterns
- eCommerce experience & experience with check-out flows
- Ability to keep across multiple complex user-flows and nuances / variances within them (a logical thinker rather than excessive creative flair)
- Experience within Agile ways of working experience
- Keen eye for detail – a real VDer/UI passion
- Experience across Sketch, Abstract, Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Experience working directly with Devs & Technical POs for hand-over
This is a 6-month contract role, with potential to extend out to 12 months.
If you have the UI Design skills and love to be part of a team, then apply now!