A brilliant client of ours is looking for a Senior UX Designer to work across the user experience for one of their well known products.
The Senior UX Designer will be handling stakeholder interactions, running workshops, doing wireframes, setting up and running customer interviews, synthesising research findings, playing back findings to stakeholders, and providing suggestions and ideas based on user centred design principles.
The successful applicant would thrive in a fast-paced, agile workplace and be comfortable jumping in to help out where needed.
More About the Role:
- Provide low-fi prototypes, supported by UI and accessibility, for shared understanding and playback to stakeholders
- Provide mid-fi interactive prototypes for user testing and developer requirements
- Provide synthesis of user testing results and recommendations
- Provide playback of findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Present designs and research findings in showcases to further promote the practice of design within the business
More About You
We’re after someone who is proactive in engaging with stakeholders and driving forward design. You will also need to be able to build your own stakeholder and subject matter expert network.
- Extensive experience working within user experience design
- Must be comfortable in a complex and abstract space
- An eager self starter, comfortable seeking and finding information and building a network of contacts
- Must be a competent stakeholder manager, able to keep multiple stakeholders happy and aligned on the UX deliverables
- Delivery-focused enterprise experience
- Strong communication and inquiry skills
- Self-organised and good at Jira + Confluence
If you have a passion for the user experence and love design, then apply today!