An innovative start-up client of ours is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their forward-thinking and passionate team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires end to end UX experience – everything from strategy through to research, wireframing, delivery and post-implementation monitoring. You will be working on a B2B platform, creating a seamless and accessible experience for business customers.
You will be working closely with a UI Designer, a team of developers, customer success and operations teams to build out a functional software product in an agile environment.
We want someone who cares about the user experience and human centered design!
The head office for this role is in Brisbane, but they are open to remote working from anywhere in Australia.
As a Senior UX Designer you will…
- Conduct research to understand complex user needs
- Define current user issues and create and implement a UX strategy to address these
- Redesign and make improvements to the UX for the customer onboarding process
- Work with the development team and customer success to make the B2B platform more functional and accessible / easy to understand
- Join a small, agile team with the possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Australia
- Create wireframes and prototypes in conjunction with a UI designer
- Assess changes made, monitor and iterate
- Extensive experience in end to end user experience design
- Comprehensive experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Experience working in an agile framework
- Experience working in small business / start-ups – a plus
- Experience creating and implementing UX strategy
- Strong experience building out wireframes
- Great communication skills and a passion for design!
This is a 6-month contract role, with strong potential to extend.
If you have the UX skills and love creating seamless and functional experiences, then apply now!