An iconic client of ours is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their innovative and suportive team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires end to end UX design skills, as well as good systems thinking. You will be working on a range of products within the UX space, alongside a UI designer and a development team.
The Senior UX Designer will join a collaborative and passionate team who love what they do. We want someone who cares about human centred design and creating the best user experience possible!
As a Senior UX Designer you will…
- Build out user flows
- Produce low – medium fidelity wireframes
- Conduct user testing and research
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define design requirements
- Facilitate ideation and co-design sessions with product teams
- Work collaboratively with UI designers
- Be involved in fortnightly sprint planning sessions with the POs and Leads to map out stories for the sprint – success is measured by the completion of these stories and delivery of research, insights and design
- Work with the larger team to share and create consistent experiences
- Extensive experience working within end to end UX design
- Comprehensive experience in customer research or testing
- Experience in wireframing + prototyping
- Experience with UX project delivery
- Experience working within an agile team environment
- Collaborative team mindset and a passion for what you do!
- Experience mentoring junior/mid level designers – ideal
This is a 6-month contract role, with potential to extend.
If you have the UX design skills and are passionate about accessibility, then apply now!