Come and work with an iconic client of ours is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their world-class collaborative team in this exciting new role!
This is a senior position that requires end to end user experience design skills. You will be working on the digitalisation of the current platform.
As well as engaging with stakeholders, you will be interacting with other UX Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers and the Development team.
The Senior UX Designer will join a supportive and passionate team, who love what they do. We want someone who cares about human centered design!
As a Senior UX Designer, you will…
- Enjoy working across the full UX cycle – from discovery all the way through to delivery and iteration
- Work collaboratively with other UX Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers and Developers
- Participate in co-design sessions and workshops
- Conduct user testing/research where needed
- Create wireframes and prototypes that lend themselves to a seamless user experience
- Keep accessibility principles and guidelines in mind
- Experience with consumer service apps (rather than sales and websites)
- Research & problem solving mindset
- Customer journey, customer research/testing and wireframe skills – you will have a dedicated visual designer in your squad so VD skills not required
- Melbourne, Sydney or would consider elsewhere. Remote working at outset
- Experience with Agile in a large corporate.
- Confidence with using Jira/Confluence
- Great communication skills
- Good team player and collaborator
This is a 12 month contract role, with potential to extend. There is also a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate.
If you have the skills and love accessible and user-friendly online experiences, then apply now!