The successful applicant will be required to undergo a security clearance process and Australian Citizenship is mandatory to be considered for this role.
Well known Australian Organisation based in Docklands, currently looking to hire an Service Virtualisation Analyst on a long term contract basis.
We are looking for someone experienced in building and operating service virtualisation capabilities driving testing efficiencies by developing virtual service stubs and test automation processes.
- Build and operate service virtualisation tools and processes for stub development and provisioning
- Develop service virtualisation frameworks that promote ease of use, maintability, reusablility, scalability
- Be a first point of contact for environment incidents and defects
- Support the day to day running of environments through environment booking, event management, test support, problem management, access management and version control
- Execute monitoring solutions within environments involving API’s, services, databases, SAAS solutions and web interfaces
- 3+ years current experience in establishing and operating service virtualisation and stub development
- Working knowledge of programming in Java or Groovy
- Experience as an environment analyst in complex organisations and IT environments
- Experience in test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Experience working in projects in Government Agencies desirable
This is an initial daily rate contract until 31st December 2021 with multiple extension options.
To find out more about this role, please click ‘Apply’