An innovative client of ours is looking for a UX Lead to join their forward-thinking, collaborative team in this exciting new contract role!
This is a senior position that requires the ability to work with key stakeholders and customers to collect research and analysis for synthesis and product strategy. You will be working on rapid prototyping and testing to ideate and refine best product solutions.
You will be comfortable producing UX fidelity wireframes in Sketch and taking the lead designing experiences in web & mobile.
The UX Lead will join a fantastic team who love what they do. We want someone who cares about the user experience and human centered design!
As a UX Lead you will…
- Engage with key stakeholders and customers to collect research and analysis for synthesis and product strategy
- Conduct rapid prototyping and testing to ideate and refine best product solutions
- Product UX fidelity wireframes in Sketch
- Take the lead designing experiences in web & mobile
- Support the delivery of best-in-class digital products
- Act as a mentor for mid-senior level designers
- Experience taking the lead and running customer research and synthesis activities alongside project design lead
- Ability to work self-directed and progress designs & research/testing
- Experience working as a UXer and supporting the delivery teams
- Ability to be comfortable in uncertainty and with a project with evolving definition
- Ability to balance Desirability with Viability & Feasibility considerations
- A great attitude and passion for design!
This is a 6-month contract role, with strong potential to extend to 12 months.
If you have the UX and leadership skills and love human centered design, then apply today!